- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey breast
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package low-fat baked tortilla chips
- Place turkey in a large deep skillet, season with garlic salt and cook over medium high heat until fully cooked. Crumble and set aside to cool.
- Mix together the turkey, lettuce, green onions, kidney beans, cheese, pickles and olives.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar and taco sauce.
- Pour dressing over salad and refrigerate. Before serving, mix in 2 cups broken tortilla chips. Garnish with whole chips and serve.
Turkey Taco Salad, recipe