- 1 pound petite potatoes, quartered
- 8 white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Combine potatoes, mushrooms, onion, red bell pepper, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until evenly coated. Spread potato mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven, stir potato mixture, and continue roasting until potatoes are crisp, about 20 minutes more.
- Place prosciutto in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir until slightly crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer prosciutto to a cutting board and chop.
- Top potato mixture with prosciutto, basil, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
Tuscan-Herbed Roasted Potatoes, recipe