- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract, vanilla flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Billowy Vanilla Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract, vanilla flavor
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners and spray liners with cooking spray, set aside.
- Beat together butter and Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend and Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Blend, Vanilla Flavor until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time blending after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat into butter mixture, alternating with milk, making three additions of flour and two of milk, just until combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool on rack for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, using a hand mixer, beat together cream and Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Blend, Vanilla flavor until stiff peaks form. Immediately spread on cupcakes.
Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting, recipe