- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 7 ounces new potatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat and cook onion until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until potatoes are almost soft, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cauliflower, coconut milk, and turmeric into the pot, cover, and cook at a gentle simmer over medium heat until cauliflower is soft, about 10 minutes. Remove lid, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with cilantro.
Vegan Cauliflower and Potatoes in Coconut Milk, recipe