- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix flour, chocolate chips, sugar, oil, cocoa powder, almond milk, vanilla extract, and baking powder together in a bowl. Place dough on a flat work surface and split into 4 pieces. Flatten and mold cookies into the desired shape. Arrange cookies on a small baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 5 minutes. Cool until firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, recipe