- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet, and spread dressing evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese, followed by carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, red pepper, and mushrooms. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender, and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
veggie ranch pizza, Vegetable recipe