- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 (10 ounce) bone-in chicken breast halves
- Place the water, vinegar, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and melted margarine into a large, resealable plastic bag. Shake to combine ingredients, then add chicken, seal, and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator to marinate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center; about 10 minutes per side.
Vinegar Grilled Chicken, recipe