- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk the vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and pepper together in a bowl until combined.
- To use the marinade, place the meat in the bag, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours. Discard the marinade after it has been used.
Wall's T-Bone Steak Marinade, recipe