- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash steak sauce (such as A.1.®)
- 3 pounds skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Whisk ketchup, water, vinegar, butter, onion, paprika, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, and steak sauce together in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, for flavors to blend.
- Spread chicken thighs in a single layer in a baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until thighs are cooked through and sauce is bubbling, about 2 hours. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a thigh should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
yummy baked chicken thighs in tangy sauce, Chicken Thighs recipe