- 2 pounds ground veal
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup shredded baby carrots
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the veal, bread crumbs, egg, baby carrots, 1/2 cup ketchup, garlic, and onion. Season with salt, parsley, chili powder, and pepper. Transfer to an 8x8 inch pan, and form into a loaf shape. Top with remaining ketchup.
- Cover, and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
yummy veal meat loaf, recipe