- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green peas
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a saucepan combine chicken, broth, peas, carrots, soup, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix, milk. garlic powder and celery seed (mixture will be thin).
- Pour hot chicken mixture into 9x13 greased oven proof dish. Immediately spoon biscuit mixture evenly over the top of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Chicken in Every Pot Pie, recipe