- 3 potatoes
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 (6.5 ounce) package pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove, cool, and peel.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease a pizza pan.
- Mix pizza crust mix, water, and oil in a large bowl with a fork until ingredients combine. When dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Shape dough into a flat circle and place on pizza pan. Build up edges slightly.
- Bake pizza dough in preheated oven until crust is firm and begins to brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Toss butter with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and potatoes in a large bowl. Combine sour cream and ranch dressing in a small bowl; spread over crust. Top with potato mixture, bacon, onions, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Baked Potato Pizza, recipe