- 4 slices bacon
- 2 pounds red new potatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop. leaving skins on.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, green onions, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes, bacon and cheese and toss to coat.
Blue Cheese Potato Salad, recipe