- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and soda. Combine eggs, buttermilk, honey, and oil; add slowly to the dry ingredients. Mix until blended. Pour into non-stick muffin cups, making them about two-thirds full.
- Bake until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the muffins from the pan and cool completely.
Buttermilk Cornbread Muffins, recipe