- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 onion rolls, split
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place half the chopped cilantro into a large bowl and mix with ground beef, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, mushrooms, and Worcestershire sauce. Set remaining cilantro aside. Form the beef mixture into 4 patties.
- Lightly toss remaining cilantro in a bowl with avocado, onion, tomato, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Grill burgers on the preheated grill until browned and no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes per side. Serve the burgers on onion rolls topped with avocado salsa.
Chipotle Burgers with Avocado Salsa, recipe