- 1 (12 ounce) package macaroni
- 3 tomatoes - peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna
- 1 1/2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, celery and tuna.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, salad dressing, sugar and pepper. Add to pasta salad, mix together, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Cold Tuna Macaroni Salad, recipe