- 14 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and cool by running cold water over the pasta in a colander set in the sink.
- Combine cooked and cooled pasta with the cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, and olives in a large bowl. Pour the Italian dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Easy Cold Pasta Salad, recipe