- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds thick cut pork chops or steaks
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together the lemonade concentrate, soy sauce, celery salt, seasoned salt, and garlic powder. Place steaks in the mixture, cover, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Remove pork steaks from marinade, and discard marinade. Place steaks on a broiling pan.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat source for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness.
Lemonade Pork Chops, recipe