- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch salad dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until very tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl, mash, and strain excess water.
- Mix cauliflower, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a 9-inch baking dish; top with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.
Loaded Cauliflower, recipe