- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pinch white sugar
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs with the milk. Put aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, seasoning, cinnamon, pecans, sugar, and salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mix, and press in the pecan mix.
- Fry in hot olive oil until golden, about 5 minutes per side. Check to make sure pecans don't burn. Place on paper towel to drain.
Mary's Pecan Crusted Chicken, recipe