- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix together the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, molasses and egg in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cloves and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until well blended.
- For each cookie, shape a generous tablespoon of dough into a ball and roll in granulated sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until just set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
molasses peanut butter crinkles, Peanut Butter Cookies recipe