- 2 (4 ounce) fillets red snapper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Rinse snapper under cold water, and pat dry. In a shallow bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, rice vinegar, mustard, honey, green onions, and ginger.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Dip snapper fillets in marinade to coat both sides, and place in skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Pour remaining marinade into skillet. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
pan seared red snapper, recipe