- 1 (3 ounce) package black cherry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry flavored Jell-O®
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O®
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange-pineapple flavored Jell-O®
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 9 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- In separate bowls mix the black cherry, lime, orange and strawberry flavored gelatins with 1-1/2 cups boiling water and let each cool to room temperature.
- In separate bowls, prepare the cherry, lemon and orange-pineapple flavored gelatins with 1 cup boiling water and add 1/2 cup evaporated milk when each cools to room temperature.
- Add the room temperature black cherry flavored gelatin to a 13x9 inch pan and refrigerate until chilled. Follow with a layer of the cherry flavor, lime flavor, lemon flavor, orange flavor, orange-pineapple flavor and strawberry flavor, allowing each layer to cool before adding the next.
rainbow salad, recipe