- 1 large zucchini, thickly sliced
- 4 ounces button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your grill to a high heat, outdoor or indoor.
- Brush vegetables lightly with olive oil, and place them on the grill. Cook, flipping over occasionally, until just tender.
- While the vegetables are grilling, bring water, salt, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and couscous to boil in a large pot. Once the water has come to a boil, remove the pot from the heat and let it stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork when done. Let couscous cool to room temperature.
- Place couscous on a plate and top with veggies. Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and Balsamic vinegar.
Roasted Veggies with Couscous, recipe