- 1 (12 ounce) package radiatore pasta
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green onion
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in sesame seeds and cook until golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Pour dressing into a sealable container, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together pasta, cooked chicken, and 1 cup dressing (reserve remaining dressing). Cover salad, and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Directly before serving, stir in parsley, green onions, and spinach. Toss with remaining dressing, if desired.
Sesame Chicken Pasta Salad, recipe