- 8 chicken thighs with skin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 1/2 onion diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 orange
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Season chicken with cumin, sage, salt, and pepper; place into a 9x13 inch glass baking dish skin-side up on top of the onions. Juice the lime and orange, and pour over the chicken. Cut the lime peel into quarters and place in the baking dish.
- Loosely cover the dish with foil, and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue cooking until the skin is golden brown, and the chicken is no longer pink, 15 to 20 minutes.
Sunshine Citrus Chicken, recipe