- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimento peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Blend cider vinegar, catsup, white sugar, pimentos, green bell pepper, lemon juice, onion, mustard, and salt in a blender until smooth. Stream olive oil into the vinegar mixture while blending; blend until the dressing emulsifies.
- Pour dressing into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Sweet Pepper French Dressing, recipe