- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- 6 ounces Colby-Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle juice
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Rinse under cold running water, then drain well and pat lightly with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, stir together the macaroni, pickles, cheese, tuna, mayonnaise and mustard. Season with a splash of pickle juice, salt and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
tuna, noodles, pickles and cheese, recipe