- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix olive oil, dill, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add cauliflower; mix until coated. Spread in the prepared dish.
- Roast in the preheated oven, turning halfway through, until tender, about 25 minutes. Transfer to a platter; spoon any juices left in the dish on top.
Big Ray's Paleo Roasted Cauliflower, recipe