- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 eggs
- 7 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 7 tablespoons chopped onion
- 7 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or as needed
- Mix tuna, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, celery, horseradish, lemon juice, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl until mixture holds together. Divide mixture into 4 portions and form each portion into a patty.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook patties in the hot oil until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
Quick and Savory Tuna Burgers, recipe