- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, salt, ginger, thyme, and black pepper. Rub spice mix into pork tenderloins. Place meat in a baking dish, cover, and refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Brush oil onto grill grate, and arrange meat on grill. Cook for 30 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning to cook evenly.
Spicy Pork Tenderloin, recipe