- 2 potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 eggs
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 30 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chop.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water; cool, peel and chop.
- Combine the potatoes, eggs, celery and onion.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to potato mixture, toss well to coat. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
sweet potato potato salad, recipe