- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, drained
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place kidney beans, butter beans, lima beans, and pork and beans in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir bacon, onion, and garlic until bacon is browned, about 10 minutes. Pour off excess fat.
- Whisk brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, molasses, and mustard into bacon mixture; simmer until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Pour sauce over beans in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, 1 hour 15 minutes.
4-Bean Baked Beans, recipe