- 2 1/2 cups diagonally sliced asparagus
- 2 cups rinsed, dried and torn endive leaves
- 2 large oranges, sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- To a large pot of boiling water, add the asparagus. Blanch for 1 minute; drain, and plunge asparagus into a bowl of cold water. Drain again and dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, endive, oranges, and red onion.
- Whisk together the raspberry vinegar, canola oil, orange juice, sugar and salt and pepper. Add dressing to the asparagus endive mixture; toss well and serve.
Asparagus, Orange and Endive Salad, recipe