- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place pork chops in the skillet, and brown about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- Arrange pork chops in a medium baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, season with brown sugar mixture, and cover with tomato sauce. Pour water into the baking dish.
- Cover, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Baked Pork Chops, recipe