- coconut oil no-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Vanilla Glaze:
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cashew milk, or more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Mix whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, eggs, butter, cane sugar, vanilla extract, allspice, and nutmeg in a large bowl; mix until well blended. Stir in flour mixture. Fold in mashed banana and shredded coconut until evenly combined. Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven; turn over onto a wire rack to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, cashew milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; stir until mixture is creamy. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Banana Coconut Cake with Vanilla Glaze, recipe