- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 (4.3 ounce) package real bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs, or as needed
- 4 ounces sliced processed cheese food (such as Velveeta® - or as desired
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Mix ground beef, 1/2 cup barbeque sauce, milk, egg, bacon bits, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; stir in bread crumbs to desired consistency. Place half the ground beef mixture into the prepared loaf pan and press an indentation into the meat mixture, leaving a 1-inch rim of meat all around the indentation. Fill the indentation with processed cheese and top with remaining meat mixture. Press lightly to seal. Brush 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce over the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until juices run clear and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 60 to 80 minutes.
Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf, recipe