- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry onion soup mix
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, quick cooking oats, dried onion flakes, seasoning salt, pepper, ketchup, and dry onion soup mix. Form the mixture into about 4 burger patties.
- Place burger patties on the prepared grill, and cook about 5 minutes on each side, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Best Barbequed Burgers, recipe