- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 4 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Mix bacon, baked beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, chili beans, brown sugar, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl. Pour into a large baking dish; top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheese is melted, about 45 minutes. Set aside to cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Better Than ce Cream Baked Beans, recipe