- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix the sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, dill, and parsley in a large bowl until combined; stir in the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and hot pepper sauce. Mix in the chicken broth, a little at a time, and gently stir in the rice and cooked chicken. Scrape into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is browned and the rice is tender, about 1 hour.
buffalo casserole, recipe