- 1 cup coarsely chopped raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped raw almonds
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs, or more to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal, or more to taste (optional)
- cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/4 cup mini bittersweet chocolate chips, or to taste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2/3 cup brown rice syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pumpkin seeds, walnuts, almonds, oats, coconut, cacao nibs, and flaxseed meal in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake pumpkin seed mixture in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 9x12-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on 2 sides. Spray parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Mix cooled pumpkin seed mixture, dried fruit, mini chocolate chips, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Pour in brown rice syrup; mix well to combine. Pour into the prepared pan and press into an even layer with the back of a spoon or a small piece of parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on the edges, 17 to 20 minutes. Cool on a baking rack for 20 minutes. Slice into bars.
chewy vegan granola bars, recipe