- 1 (16 ounce) bottle soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 bay leaves, crushed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 5 pounds chicken wings, cut into thirds, tips discarded
- Whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, bay leaves, and orange juice in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken wings and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours to 2 days.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake the chicken wings in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 45 to 55 minutes, basting every 10 minutes. For crispier skin, drain the juices from the pan during the last 10 minutes of baking.
Chinese Chicken Wings, recipe