- 1 pound lean ground turkey or chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce from chipotle peppers
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- Optional toppings:
- chopped fresh cilantro
- onion, chopped
- Shredded cheese
- Cook ground turkey and onion in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until turkey is no longer pink and cooked through. Stir in garlic, chili powder, chipotle peppers with adobo sauce; stir until turkey is coated and fragrant. Drain excess fat from pan. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Using the same saucepan, prepare Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) - Spanish Rice according to package instructions. When the rice is cooked, add the ground turkey mixture, tomatoes, and green chiles; stir until heated through. Serve, if desired, with chopped cilantro, onion and/or shredded cheese.
Chipotle Fiesta Chili, recipe