- 3 (4 ounce) bars dark chocolate, chopped, divided
- 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachios
- 3 tablespoons freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut chips
- Heat 2/3 of the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is nearly melted but some chunks remain, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir until completely smooth. Add the remaining 1/3 of dark chocolate. Stir well until all the chocolate has melted.
- Lay out a large sheet of parchment paper on a flat work surface. Pour melted chocolate onto parchment and spread into a thin, even layer using a spatula. Scatter pistachios, dried raspberries, and coconut chips quickly over chocolate before it sets.
- Leave the chocolate to set fully, about 45 minutes. Break into randomly sized pieces and store in an airtight container.
Christmas Chocolate Bark 3 Ways: Pistachio, Raspberry, and Coconut Bark, recipe