- 4 large cucumbers, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 large green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (such as Lipton® Recipe Secrets®)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Arrange cucumber slices in a large bowl, generously seasoning each layer of cucumber with salt and pepper. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Drain liquid from cucumbers. Gently press cucumber slices with paper towel to absorb any remaining liquid.
- Stir half-and-half, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, ranch dressing mix, sugar, dill, celery salt, and lime juice together in a small bowl; pour over cucumber slices and gently stir to coat.
Creamy Garden Cucumber Salad, recipe