- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 4 (3 ounce) fillets mahi mahi
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- cooking spray
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Season mahi mahi lightly with adobo seasoning and 1 dash of lime juice.
- Mix tomato, red onion, cilantro, scallions, and 2 tablespoons lime juice together in a bowl for the pico de gallo.
- Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; turn stove to medium-high heat. Cook mahi mahi until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Place corn tortillas between damp paper towels; microwave until heated through, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Place 1/2 of each mahi mahi fillet on a tortilla. Top each with 2 slices avocado and 1 scoop of pico de gallo.
easy mahi mahi fish tacos, recipe