- Hot Cocoa Mix:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows (such as Kraft® Jet-Puffed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper.
- Combine cocoa powder, white sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Mix in confectioners' sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract, and salt until the dough is smooth. Fold in marshmallows.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven, rotating halfway through baking, until edges are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets. Remove carefully, as centers are soft.
Flourless Hot Cocoa Cookies, recipe