- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 bananas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces large marshmallows
- In a microwave safe bowl, or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt the chocolate. If microwaving, heat for 1 minute, then continue to heat at 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Thread the bananas, apples, strawberries and marshmallows onto skewers, and dip into the chocolate. Refrigerate until set.
fruity sticks, recipe