- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup light Greek dressing
- 5 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, spinach, Greek dressing, feta cheese, onion, egg, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; form into patties.
- Cook turkey burgers on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Greek Turkey Burgers, recipe