- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Whisk together the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and rosemary in a bowl, and pour 1/2 of the marinade into a resealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Set the remaining marinade aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the pork chops from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place pork chops on the grill and cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, brushing occasionally with the reserved marinade, 4 to 5 minutes on each side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Grilled Rosemary Pork Chops, recipe